In no particular order, here’s my incomplete list of what we all need to be thinking about if we want to make things happen for nonprofits and ministries in this new decade of ours.
- Think bonding not branding.
- Think engagement not fundraising.
- Think experiences not events.
- Think reporters pursuing not public relations.
- Think connections not contacts.
- Think major relationships not major donors.
- Think action not reaction.
- Think strategic doing.
Those are a few thoughts on my list. What about you? What are you going to starting thinking about in 2010? Any additions to my list? Any changes? Love to know what you think.
(photo credit: koalazymonkey)